Doc Talk: Why Are Men Generally Fertile at a Later Age Than Women?
October 15, 2019
Testosterone in men peaks in your 20’s and can drop 1-2% every year from there, increasing your chance for infertility.
Virtual Visits Available
We offer both in-clinic and remote telemedicine consultations worldwide.
Paid Clinical Research Opportunity
Signs of low testosterone?
- Decreased sexual desire or libido
- Decreased spontaneous erections (e.g. morning erections)
- Decreased energy or fatigue
- Low mood or depressed mood
- Loss of body hair or reduced shaving
- Hot flashes
PPD is looking for overall healthy adult males ages 18-80 years old to participate in a research study at our Austin clinic. Compensation up to $8,000 for qualified participants.